Please submit your Hero/Heroine via our Contact Us page, and send us your nominations.
You may not post new threads but you can reply to these threads offering congratulations and support.

Old 10-12-2011, 21:46 PM   #11
slipper

Type of Diabetes: Type 2
My thanks too, I have a great GP, but not a great one for D, a practice nurse who is a good administrator, and you guys on here who pointed me in the right direction. I know forums take some work to run smoothly, you all do a brilliant job, it appears seamless
Old 11-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #12
toby

Type of Diabetes: Type 1
Well done everyone
toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2011, 22:12 PM   #13
Multicat

Big Big thank you you were there when I needed you most. Northerner was so helpful, it gave me confidence to tackle things that had been worrying me for some time.
Old 28-12-2011, 22:20 PM   #14
Northerner
Admin

Originally Posted by Multicat View Post
Big Big thank you you were there when I needed you most. Northerner was so helpful, it gave me confidence to tackle things that had been worrying me for some time.
Thank you Multicat, nice to hear from you I hope that things have improved for you
Northerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 12:24 PM   #15
MummyRose2009

My heros are my husband, daughter, mum, dad, brother and my brothers gf/my best friend.

If it wasn't for them i could still be in hospital, in a coma or worse. They have been driving me everywhere, giving me confidence in myself, helping me feel stronger when i'm feeling down and giving up their own time to make sure that i am ok.
I couldn't have got through this without them, and i hope they know that.

I also want to give a big thanks to everyone on here, without help and advice from you all i would have been at the end of my tether, you've all really helped me understand things a bit better and do the right thing so thank you all.

And one more thanks is to my amazing diabetes nurses who have really made every effort to make sure im ok and give me praise. Elaine and Maxine from Sheffield diabetes centre you are truelly angels...

Soppyness over lol